1. Insurance workshop aimed at educating insuring public on all insurance and risk management issues.
2. Claims procedures workshops
3. Risk management - this involves risk identification, risk evaluation, risk quantification, risk treatment / minimisation and risk monitoring timeous settlement of claims.
4. Updating regulary the insuring public of developments in the insurance market and the effect of developments on their insurance programs
5. Negotiating and arranging premium payments plans
6. Pursuing recovery from third parties
7. Negotiating competitive terms and placing cover with prudent, sound and secure underwriters / reinsurers who are willing to settle claims promptly
8. Preparation of loss history thereby establishing the perils that effect an organisation
9. Policy contract interpretation
10. Property valuation
11. Portfolio audit