Home & Personal Insurance

Whatever you value we cover it. You can protect your own property or household goods against loss or damage. You can take up the following;

House owners (Building Insurance): covers your buildings and fixtures and fittings against damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact by animals, theft, accidental damage of water pipes, accidental breakage of windows and more.

House holders (Contents) insurance: covers your household goods, personal effects and fixtures and fittings where loss or damage is caused by theft, fire, lightning, explosion and earthquake.

All Risk Insurance: covers loss or damage from external causes, it covers items such as jewellery, watches, cameras, spectacles and property which you often take away from home. It also includes luggage, sports equipment  and other possessions that you generally carry on you.

Travel Insurance: covers you for emergency medical and related expenses, personal injury, personal property and personal liability.

Personal Accident Insurance: The policy will compensate you if you are injured by accidental, violent and visible means. The policy covers death, permanent disablement, temporary total disablement and medical expenses.





Go to top